Hello Excel experts!
I am using a simple lookup table on a spreadsheet. It consists of a zip code and a county name, It seems to be working fine. It basically looks at the zip code and adds the county to Column M.
However this morning I added some additional cities and zip codes to the look up table. And the same formula is not working on those new zip codes.
For example, in the attached spreadsheet E 22 has a zip of 92821. The formula is not finding it in the lookup table (even though it is there) and indicates so in column M as "Not Found". However 92821 is indeed in the Lookup table.
I colored those columns and rows yellow and red so you can easily find them.
The entire issue is all in the attached spreadsheet. I have removed names and addresses with a generic substitute for privacy.
Thanks for any clarification your can provide!