Exchange 2013 updated to Cu2 breaks OWA and any outlook connectivity
Posted on 2013-10-13
We updated our standalone exchange 2013 server to Cu2 and although the update completed without any errors it completely broke our installation.
Nobody can access outlook, keeps asking for password in a loop.
No access to OWA, getting error about no mailbox found for NT Authority\System
ECP works fine though. We just have absolutely no access to mail from anywhere. Not even IMAP or POP.
The update also broke our powershell but I fixed that by removing SSL from the power shell IIS sites.
I have scoured the net for two days and pretty much read everything out there about this issue and although many others have had it there is no solution from what I can see.
Please someone help. We are really snookered with this one.