My exchange has been migrated from 2010 to 2013, so far all the users can send and receive emails via OWA, both via webmail and MS Outlook.
Today, I want to configure IMAP but for some reason I have not managed to make this through, therefore please give me a hand. So far, these step below that I have done
- Port 143 and 993 (SSL) are opened to outside from company FW, Exchange it self has FW shutdown.
- 2 Services MS Exchange Service IMAP4 and MS Exchange Service IMAP4 Backend has been turned on, running and set automatic start.
- In ECP 2013 > Servers > Servers > IMAP4 > Logon method = Secure TLS connection
- In ECP 2013 > Servers > Certificate > I checked in my certificate's services (in my case is owa.mydomain.com) has SMTP, IMAP,POP,IIS checked.
- In ECP 2013 > recipients > mailboxes > all users have IMAP Enabled
When adding IMAP account, I have set
-Account type: IMAP
-Incoming mail server: owa.mydomain.com
-Out going mail server (SMTP): owa.mydomain.com
In mail client, advance, I have set
- Incoming Server (IMAP): 993, Encrypted connection: SSL
- Outgoing Server (SMTP): 25, Encrypted connection: TLS (also tried SSL)
With this client setting, when I clicked Test Account Setting, I got this error
Log onto mail incoming mail server (IMAP): A Secure to the connection server can not be established
Send test e-mail message: The server responded 421 4.3.2 Service not ava
What I am missing here? Please help me, thank you.