Has anyone out there got any device recommendations on the following requirements:
1. WiFi Access point used for providing internet to a large number of devices
2. Needs to cater for upward of 250 concurrent wifi connections
3. Should be compatible with various methods of connecting to the master internet connection (ethernet, wifi with auth etc) as this is for an event which travels between various large European venues each with a slightly different method of allowing internet access.
4. Must have the ability to create different bandwidth priority groups (and then assign clients' MAC addresses to these different groups) as some clients need to be guaranteed bandwidth.
5. Would be nice to have a way of identifying users who are using bittorrent so they can be blocked.
6. Needs to bring me my morning coffee and paper in the morning (ok, maybe not :) )
Thanks in advance,