I'm freaking out a little here. I've tried everything I know but I can't seem to get the PHP scripts working. It was working on Plesk 10 but now we've been upgraded to Plesk 11 and it broke a major program. It comes up with the error magic_quotes_gpc must be off. So I go into Plesk under the domain name and set it from Default to Off and it gets an Error 500. I also check in the website directory, the php5.ini and .htaccess and .user.ini all have the php_flag set to off. I don't get it. The Plesk has IIS running as the server backend but the W3 logs are useless. Is there anywhere I can get actual logs to say hey! start looking here...