I have two exchange servers 2k3 and a 2k10. Mail comes into the 2k3 box and up until last week it would pass mail to the 2k10. Last week the 2k3 server had an ipsec error that I fixed and it works find. it will send and receive mail to the users on that box and que all mail schedule to goto the 2k10 box. I did notice that the storage space on the 2k10 box had dropped below the threshold. I performed a backup and removed the log files and gained back 80 gig. The 2k10 box is online and stores are mounted,it will send mail and the calendar works fine and it updates devices. Only thing that is not working is incoming mail, it still sitting in the que on the 2k3 box.