ACcess 2003 Corrupted data (nothing helps)
Posted on 2013-10-24
My Access db has legacy tables from my client, but one of them has corrupted data. I've tried everything I can think of: (1) Exported into a clean db, (2) Used query to make a table from the original one. Nada.
I have one combo box filtered by the value in another. But the filtered one does not recognize the values in the 1st box. Instead of using the Forms![frm]![object] to refer to the first box , I even put a number in the filter expression of the 2nd box. Still doesn't recognize the value.
I'm embarrassed to admit how many hours went down the drain before I realized it was the data.