Will using my Ipad to read my email and browse the internet prevent the attack of CryptoLocker following this procedure?
1. Open and read mail on my internet service providers web site using my Ipad.
2. Delete all unwanted mail on my Comcast email account.
3. Download remaining email to my email account on my Ipad.
4. Transferring the remaining email to my ICloud email folders.
5. Open email documents using Apple apps to check for problems.
6. Following #5 open my Icloud mail on my Win 7 pc.
7. Access the email files using Win7 apps.
You could take steps on your PC to prevent crypto-locker virus by using procedures mentioned in the following article, "CryptoLocker: A particularly pernicious virus":
With cloud storage prices going down a growing number of SMBs start to use it for backup storage. Unfortunately, business data volume rarely fits the average Internet speed. This article provides an overview of main Internet speed challenges and reveals backup best practices.
With Secure Portal Encryption, the recipient is sent a link to their email address directing them to the email laundry delivery page. From there, the recipient will be required to enter a user name and password to enter the page. Once the recipient …
The Email Laundry PDF encryption service allows companies to send confidential encrypted emails to anybody. The PDF document can also contain attachments that are embedded in the encrypted PDF. The password is randomly generated by The Email Laundr…