I have a HP Touchsmart TM2 Laptop
Problem: wont stay on
Checked whilst plugged in, it wont wont stay on and will turnitself off afetr 15.
Left plugged in for two hours whilst powered off, then it worked fine and battery was fully charged.
Ran battery test, battery fine but system says battery not connected
Online research says that older versions used 60w charger. Newer versions needed 90w or bigger
Could it be that charger not working properly or this a lower watt charger from a different laptop?