I have 2 reports wrote in VS 2008 and running correctly on a Network removed 2008 Standard SQL server. These reports return many pages to be read as PDF and post script as well as screen scrapers. The LIVE server is now 2008 R2. Each month these reports are used for printing customer statements. Data is scripted out of the 08 R2, the 08 Standard tables are truncated and the recent data is imported so that the 08 Standard machine can print the reports. The R2 Machine has Report Builder 3 and I have tried forcing 1 but it doesn't help. This report has header, body and footer. They are grouped by customerID with page breaks between groups. Looking at the report in "view report" it looks perfect. In print layout or print to PDF, XPS I only get 1 page to print. I know it's the rendering because I can remove random different text boxes and it will print correctly. If I remove the header and footer, It prints all the pages. I have saw this problem posted on many pages. I keep thinking I have it solved only to put all my boxes back and at some point it stops printing. I am thinking the solution is to create these reports in RB 3.0 but I am asking one last time if anybody knows how to resolve this. Thanks.