Now in the drop down box:
a. medium .mp4
b. HQ5 .flv
d. HQ36 .3gp
I assume I only want a. or b. (?)
Then the choices for each of those are:
1. download and convert (prompt for conversion parameters, download and apply conversion)
2. quick download (download and eventually apply conversion rules w/o prompting for destination folder)
3. download (download and eventually apply conversion rules)
1. What conversion parameters? Which ones to choose and why?
2. What conversion rules?
3. What is meant by evential conversion if the file is moved from FF to another folder within Windows Vista.
If you beat Merete to be the first responder, an extra 50 points for you, even though your answer may not be the chosen one.
Discover new time-saving features in one game-changing release, ScreenConnect 6.0, based on partner feedback. New features include a redesigned UI, app configurations and chat acknowledgement to improve customer engagement!
You may or may not be familiar with Kodi (http://www.kodi.tv) the open source software media player and entertainment hub that can be installed on Linux, OSX, Windows, iOS, and Android. Kodi which started off as X-Box Media Center (XBMC) many years…
In this article, I'll explain how to setup a Plex Media Server (https://plex.tv/) on a Redhat (Centos) 7 based NAS with screenshots to help those looking for assistance.
What is Plex?
If you aren't familiar with Plex, it’s a DLNA media serv…
Users will learn how to set proper sequence settings, scale images, paste attributes, add transitions, fades, and music.
Open up Final Cut Pro 7 and Create a new Project:
Set the Sequence Settings. a) Click File > Easy Setup > Format > Apple ProRe…
Viewers will learn how to turn a Live Set into a compressed Live Pack file, and how to install Live Packs.
Make: File > Collect All And Save:
File > Manage Files:
Click Manage Project:
Click Create Pack:
Select save location: