Followup questions about YTD.
Months ago the options were different.
Now in the drop down box:
a. medium .mp4
b. HQ5 .flv
d. HQ36 .3gp
I assume I only want a. or b. (?)
Then the choices for each of those are:
1. download and convert (prompt for conversion parameters, download and apply conversion)
2. quick download (download and eventually apply conversion rules w/o prompting for destination folder)
3. download (download and eventually apply conversion rules)
1. What conversion parameters? Which ones to choose and why?
2. What conversion rules?
3. What is meant by evential conversion if the file is moved from FF to another folder within Windows Vista.
If you beat Merete to be the first responder, an extra 50 points for you, even though your answer may not be the chosen one.