I want to understand online move "Suspend" option.
E2K7, E2K10, OL2K10 environment.
We can tick "Suspend" to create an online move request (or perform this during normal mailbox move).
Which avtivity does this option actually suspend?
- Switching MB for users
* An user who has 10GB mailbox requested mailbox move from E2K7 to E2K10 immediately.
* Exchange Admin setup Mailbox request.
* User asked postponement for a month
* Exchange Admin suspeneded the move. And confirmed 9GB data copied already.
* After a month his mailbox became 15GB (5GB increased)
If Exchange Admin releases the Suspend, the copy resume from 9GB data? and need to wait 6GB copy to complete. (Suspend = stop data copy)
Does the system have intelligence to keep synchronize MB data until Exchange admin releases the suspend?
e.g. Keep 99% data sync always and be ready for immediate switch.
Are there any MS documents which explain about this behavior?