We are replacing an old exchange server (2007 SP2) with 2010 SP3 in preparation to cut over to 2013 within a year.
I moved roles over to the new server, and think I configured settings to match the old one correctly. I also renewed the SSL certificate to accept the new computer name of the new server.
I replaced the old server on the send connector to the new one. Outlook Web Access is up and operational, and I see mail going through the mailboxes. However, the clients cannot seem to connect to the exchange server on their outlook EXTERNALLY, or RPC over HTTP.
I went to my outside RPC URL https://mail.servername.com/rpc
, and an authentication box came up... but I still cannot connect.