Your technology certification is waiting. Enroll in Cloud Class ®
ScriptX is used to ensure the consistent formatting and appearance of the printed output of browser-hosted content from any local or networked printer, regardless of the printing attributes already set in that computer's Internet Explorer (IE) browser.
From script, ScriptX applies a document author's desired attributes at the time of printing browser window or framed content. Once the print job is complete, all the user's default settings are automatically restored. Functionality includes:
* Define printed header, footer, margins & orientation from script
* Select printer, paperSource & paperSize
* Enumerate printers & their resources
* Determine a range of printer properties & control the print queue
* Perform background printing
* Set page range, margin measure, print scale & preview zoom
Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.
Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.
Please enter a first name
Please enter a last name
Must be at least 4 characters long.
Join and Comment
From novice to tech pro — start learning today.
Premium members can enroll in this course at no extra cost.