Experts Exchange connects you with the people and services you need so you can get back to work.
ScriptX is used to ensure the consistent formatting and appearance of the printed output of browser-hosted content from any local or networked printer, regardless of the printing attributes already set in that computer's Internet Explorer (IE) browser.
From script, ScriptX applies a document author's desired attributes at the time of printing browser window or framed content. Once the print job is complete, all the user's default settings are automatically restored. Functionality includes:
* Define printed header, footer, margins & orientation from script
* Select printer, paperSource & paperSize
* Enumerate printers & their resources
* Determine a range of printer properties & control the print queue
* Perform background printing
* Set page range, margin measure, print scale & preview zoom
Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.
Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.
Please enter a first name
Please enter a last name
Must be at least 4 characters long.
Join and Comment
From novice to tech pro — start learning today.
Premium members can enroll in this course at no extra cost.
Premium members get this course for $349.00.
Premium members get this course for $95.20.
Premium members get this course for $122.40.
Premium members get this course for $159.20.