I developed a local php system using XAMPP (php and mysql) and is running perfectly in my localhost.
I did several steps in order to access my local web site from the internet (i´m using port 800):
1) Configured an statip IP for it: 192.168.1.69 (1 in attachment)
2) Added exeption in Router for port 800 to go to my PC (2 in attachment)
3) Apache is configured to listen to port 800 (3 in attachment)
4) In cmd prompt you can see port 800 is listening (4 in attachment)
5) In my windows firewall, apache is unlocked to listen to every port.
My website works like this:
When i try to login via internet:
ex.php doesn´t work.
What´s missing in my configurations?
Thank you all,