VPN 619 Error -Selective Users - WIN2k8 R2
Posted on 2013-10-31
Bizzarre issue.. A few users including myself this morning is unable to connect to the VPN, although a handful of other users can.
Myself and the other ones having issues were all able to connect last night to the VPN with no issues, but this morning we are recieving the following error :
Windows could not connect using the user name and password provided. Error 619
Troubleshooting steps :
1. Verified my credentials are valid
2. verified I can VPN with the Administrator account as well as a handful of other accounts
3. Verified no changes have been made on policy or the affected USERS in AD
4. I recreated the PPC PPTP VPN connection
5. I have rebooted the VPN server
6. I verified DIAL IN settings in AD are configured properly
7. Verified users is a member of the Remote Access group per policy
I am stumped as to what is going on ? Help.. suggestions?