Need to know the process for upgrading. I cannot find documentation online. I am trying to coordinate the upgrade with my Quickbook users (10 users). I was only given a package (v.14) with no media. They have there tech support available online, but I do not have an account to log in with. Can someone provide documentation on the proess to upgrade? Here are questions I have;
1. What do i back up? Does Intuit provide an online backup service?
2. We have a server that manage Quickbooks (1 server). Do I need to install the upgrade disk on the server first? We have an internal DB as well.
3. I did not get a disk, does v.14 come with a disk, or do I need to download the install?
4. So I install on server, then to all the workstations? Do users have to exit the app before the upgrade?
5. How long does the upgrade take?
6. What files do I backup?
Any help on the process of upgrading would greatly be appreciated.
1. What you want to back up is the Company QB data file.
2. Pick a time when users are not using QB. You cannot upgrade it while people are using it.
3. Pick a good solid local machine to do the upgrade.
Network Monitoring is essential to ensure that computer systems and network devices are running. Use PRTG to monitor LANs, servers, websites, applications and devices, bandwidth, virtual environments, remote systems, IoT, and many more. PRTG is easy to set up & use.
As an accountant it is essential that I am able to provide accurate and timely information to management and staff. One of the challenges that I have faced is the need to report on a time period, whether it be a month, quarter, or year, and wanting…
For cloud, the “train has left the station” and in the Microsoft ERP & CRM world, that means the next generation of enterprise software from Microsoft is here: Dynamics 365 is Microsoft’s new integrated business solution that unifies CRM and ERP fun…
This video shows how to quickly and easily add an email signature for all users on Exchange 2016. The resulting signature is applied on a server level by Exchange Online.
The email signature template has been downloaded from:
A short tutorial showing how to set up an email signature in Outlook on the Web (previously known as OWA).
For free email signatures designs, visit https://www.mail-signatures.com/articles/signature-templates/?sts=6651
If you want to manage em…