I have a SBS 2008 server running perfectly fine on an HP Proliant DL 380 G5
I attempted to run the HP management tool so I could see the status of a mirrored drive re-syncing status. But it fails to open
- I know that the event viewer will provide “Storage Status” but wont tell you the percentage of completion
Anyway, I thought maybe it’s an issue with Internet Explorer 8
- I researched and found Internet Explorer 10 is recommended for Server 2008 R2
- So I thought since SBS2008 has Server 2008 built-in (I know there’s no R2 I SBS2008’s Server 2008)
- I downloaded and attempted to install IE 10 but immediately received an error stating “… is not a valid Win32 application”.
- Researched and found a few entries where IE 10 caused issues with RDS and workplace. Not sure how true that is
So my question is; Is IE 10 (64bit version) supported in SBS 2008?
- Not sure if there’s a 32bit version that could be downloaded and installed on SBS2008