I have a SBS 2008 server running perfectly fine on an HP Proliant DL 380 G5
I attempted to run the HP management tool so I could see the status of a mirrored drive re-syncing status. But it fails to open
- I know that the event viewer will provide “Storage Status” but wont tell you the percentage of completion
Anyway, I thought maybe it’s an issue with Internet Explorer 8
- I researched and found Internet Explorer 10 is recommended for Server 2008 R2
- So I thought since SBS2008 has Server 2008 built-in (I know there’s no R2 I SBS2008’s Server 2008)
- I downloaded and attempted to install IE 10 but immediately received an error stating “… is not a valid Win32 application”.
- Researched and found a few entries where IE 10 caused issues with RDS and workplace. Not sure how true that is
So my question is; Is IE 10 (64bit version) supported in SBS 2008?
- Not sure if there’s a 32bit version that could be downloaded and installed on SBS2008
With Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange you can choose the Exchange Servers and restore points you’re interested in, and Veeam Explorer will present the contents of those mailbox stores for browsing, searching and exporting.