We have one user experiencing issues within Outlook 2010. They have an SBS 2008 server. They are trying to use Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTP) to connect to the Exchange server from outside of the office. Every time I configure RPC over HTTP in Outlook it works fine until the PC is rebooted and all RPC over HTTP settings are lost and Outlook Anywhere is disabled within the account settings.
I've repaired his OST file and Outlook 2010. I've also attempted to create a new mail profile but we continue to run into the same issue. We've disabled all add-ins. I also checked Group Policy from the server and I don't see anything that would change the RPC over HTTP settings within Outlook.