I kindly need your support and ideas in this small project. I have been asinged to be the project manager for migrating from MS-Exchange 2010 in house email system to Google Apps (to the cloud). This company will bring a third party IT service company to handle this operation. And because they now me and there is a big trust between us they need me to follow up with and make sure this project will be delivered in time with quality.
They will be charging for 65$/user/year (this including implementation)
Please I need your advises and ideas, now as a first step I'm planning to send email to the IT company and ask them to clarify the following points:
- Their authorized Google apps listing or something like that (I searched but didn't found their name under Google).
- What is the second, third, etc year renewal price?
- Send project pan explaining the process along with due dates.
- Support for Arabic messages in old MS-Outlook migration.
- Does they need to come to site or do it remotely
Please I need your feedback ASAP