dear gurus, good day to you all
i do have a query for knowlede base to follow the gurus way
- we have below sites
DR SITE 10.0.6.0/24
BRANCH A 10.0.2./24
BRANCH B 10.0.9./24
BRANCH C 10.0.3./24
BRANCH D 10.0.10./24
- i have placed master AD/DNS server HO site, where 1 member dns/ad kept in dr site, beside each site has their own DNS/AD(additional or member domain controller)
- the issue is with reverse dns, how to do step by step any tips and guideline for such cases,
- do u have to do reverse dns of all above subnet at master server? and dr server?
- i want to place each site, in client machine ips master dns ip, dr dns ip, and that site or branch local dns ip, 3 dns to keep running
- in any case if 1st dns fail go to 2nd, if 2nd fail go to 3rd etc.
- to reduce the traffic network congestion i prefer each users/clients must report to local dns of that site only then try something else (like HO or DR site) or vice verse
ideally what work around on HO, DR and Sites/branches
all sites are interlinked by vpn