Newly installed SBS 2011 (Migrated from SBS 2003) comes up with a Windows Update error - Code 8024402C
Weird because WSUS is installed appears to be working fine, I installed updates to the server (first round of updates) and restarted and tried to continue to install updates but then this error occurred.
I tried restarting it and no change. All the required services are running.
Googling came up with people uninstalling WSUS and re-installing it, I would like to avoid that if at all possible.
Also if people would like to have the list of the updates that were installed prior to it breaking I can provide that.