Please help this is driving me insane
I posted yesterday because I am having issues where Outlook 2007 Users cannot connect to outlook anywhere, they are not members of the domain.
I fixed this issue today because I needed to install SP3 for office, I connected everything underlined and all was fine.
Then I went to the customers to configure all other machines and the same thing is happening even on the machine that I tested earlier.
I have a valid certificate
I have added server name etc in the clients host file they can ping the exchange URL
I get a login box so I know it is trying to connect.
and most annoyingly tis works with Outlook 2010 no problem whatsoever so I know it is setup correctly
I am happy to give details out if anyone wishes to try this n an outlook 2007 platform