Hi Experts - I need some help with a nagging exchange issue that has been on my plate for a while now. I see event ID 9875 being logged on the exchange server many times daily. I've narrowed it down to 5 different unique events which all look like this:
Unexpected error "DOC_TOO_HUGE: There are not enough resources to process the document or row" occurred while indexing document.
Mailbox Database: 2010_DB2
Folder ID: 1-8121
Message ID: 1-40895D5C
Document ID: 3512786
Error Code: 0x8004364a
I've researched this a bunch and the best article I can find with a fix is here:
His solution sounds logical but sure enough when I go to search the output file I can't find the folders referenced in the errors. This is where I got stuck the last time I took a shot at this error and where I remain. I've also gone into detail regarding RU2 being installed correctly, have the right filter pack installed, and I'm on the most recent version of Exchange 2010 as of yesterday. I've confirmed its not an Outlook Add-on or Plug-In, have migrated the user mailboxes in question, recreated user profiles...you name it. Most of the articles I've seen say the issue will be fixed with a SP but that hasn't happened.
I'm wide open to suggestion and thankful for any tips!