Create view in Lotus Notes 8.5.2
Posted on 2013-11-26
I need to create one view with all mails "from / to" one particular email address.
I am trying to create one view in "Lotus Notes 8.5.2" by selecting the menu "Create" -> then "View" submenu. I followed the following steps.
1. Put the view name = Test
2. Put the view type = Shared
3. Copy from view = Inbox
4. Selection condition = Select simple search option button
5. Pressed "Add condition" button
6. From Condition combobox selected = by field
7. Selected Field = "From"
8. Selected Conditions = contains
9. Entered Value text box as = firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Pressed "Add" button
11. Pressed "Add condition" button
12. From Condition combobox selected = by field
13. Selected Field = "SendTo"
14. Selected Conditions = contains
15. Entered Value text box as = email@example.com
16. Pressed "Add" button
The condition text box comes like the following:
field From contains firstname.lastname@example.org OR field SendTo contains email@example.com
But nothing comes in that view :-(
Am I doing any wrong? What is the procedure to generate a view for one mail address with all to/from mails?