I am publishing remoteApps to a RD web access site. Everything was going swimmingly until I change certificate authority servers.
Long story short, when I click on one of the applications within the RD Web Access site I am getting a certificate error that the CRL cannot be found. It is an old certificate and I have issued a new one from my internal CA.
I have changed to the new one at the following locations -
Both TS farm servers (in the remote app manager) and the RD broker server, I have verified that they are all the new one in iis on the servers but I am still seeing the old one when I open any app. I look at the details of the cert and I can see that it is not the new one.
I have rebooted and reset iis.