Posted on 2013-12-10
Hi guys ,
I have issue with exchange 2013...users can't access from their outlook and owa. actually all the exchange services are up and running but still nobody can access.
The solution by Microsoft was below:
v Removed Exchange Server object from member of Domain Admins Group
v Removed Domain Admins from member of Exchange Organization Administrators
v Removed Exchange Organization Administrators from member of Organization Management
v Added the Denied RODC Password Replication Group under Member of Tab of Domain Admins, Schema Admins,z Enterprise Admins
v Rebooted the Exchange Server 2013
When I did it with Microsoft 2 months ago it started to work now after I reboot the server it happens again. I check the group to be sure that nothing change by the groups and still can get it why it is happening again.