We are using the zendDBi database and are attempting to setup a MySQL table for an existing DB2 table. Using the method found here:
(in the section titled “Existing IBM i DB2 Tables” near the bottom of the page).
This works for most tables but for one table in particular it does not seem to be working.
I’m able to create the MySQL table and copy the FRM files however when I try to access the table via mysql I get the error
“Got error 2102 'The file has changed and might not be compatible with the MySQL table definition' from IBMDB2I”
I read a similar article here:
However no FID file is created. (this did work for another table). Here is what I have tried so far:
• Checked file permissions on the mysql frm file
• Checked the permissions on the DB2 table
• Using “flush tables” command in MySQL
• Manually creating an FID file with the correct identification number
• Set IBMDB2I as default engine in my.conf
• Making sure the table does not contain zoned decimal fields
I’m curious as to what to try next.