We have just migrated from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 on Server 2012.
We only have the single server 2003 and now 2010 servers without any proxy etc so its a simple setup..
I’m yet to decommission the old server and all appears to be working fine apart from when an outlook 2010 users use outlook while out of the domain environment they get prompted for a password shortly after opening outlook 2/3 mins. Email still flows but the prompt keeps popping up.
I’ve tried deleting everything in credential manager and also deleting the outlook profile and recreating but with no joy.
Autodiscover is configured and appears to be working fine with a GoDaddy certificate.
Webmail is working fine externally (I’ve changed it so users only enter in their username rather that the domain too)
I’m guessing I’ll have to give you more information so please just let me know what you need to know.