We are looking at setting the site up as follows;
1. the user registers and will get 30 days of the login free, however they will be required to give their paypal details to set up the monthly fee.
2. once setup the user will have access to a login on the site.
3. if the user cancels the direct debit from paypal, we want to be able to detect this and lock the users login.
Now the questions I have are as follows;
1. Once a user has registered, I assume we will pass the information on the montly fee to paypal through a widget or something. (so would send the start date as being 30 days post the signup date to give the 30 days free). I cannot find documentation or example on this. Is this possible/easy to setup?
2. How can anyone recommend that we detect automatically if a payment is not received?
Thanks in advance.