Computer shuts down at 3am, really frustrating
Posted on 2013-12-21
Running Windows 7 pro on a Dell 490 fully patched.
The computer shuts down at 3am. I don't know why.
Here is what I have done so far:
- The computer has Macrium backup installed so I checked the options there, the shutdown option is NOT selected.
- Checked the Windows 7 Pro power options, Allow Hybrid sleep is set to off
- Checked Windows 7 Pro backup, there is no option there I can find to turn off the pc
- As far as I know, there are no other programs installed which have to option to shut down the pc
- Checked the Windows update options, they are set to “download them but let me decide when to install”
I don't know what else to check. How would you troubleshoot this ?