I have created a report using SQL Server 2008 R2 in VS2010 that uses a TableAdapter in an XSD file created within VS. Now when I change the query in the table adapter, the changes don't seem to be applied to the report. Is the XSD query information being cached somewhere?
I have found the problem here. The problem was that the Dataset used when defining a report is not used when executing the report for display purposes. You need to explicitly specify a dataset at report
I am very much excited today since I'm going to share something very exciting Tool used for Analytical Reporting and that's nothing but MICROSTRATEGY.
Actually there are lot of other tools available in the market for Reporting
Objective of This Article
In 1990’s, when I was a budding software professional, I had a lot of confusion about which stream or technology, I had to choose to build my career. In those days, I had lot of confusion like whether to choose System so…
The purpose of this video is to demonstrate how to add AdSense Ads to a WordPress Website, and
how to set up WordPress to automatically place Ads in Sidebars.
This will be demonstrated using a Windows 8 PC.
Log into your AdSense account. : Cli…
The purpose of this video is to demonstrate how to prevent comment spam on a WordPress
This will be demonstrated using a Windows 8 PC. Plugin Akismet will be used.
Go to your WordPress login page. This will look like the following: myw…