Exchange 2010 Move Requests stuck as Queued after SP3 RU4 install
Posted on 2013-12-26
Installed Exchange 2010 SP3 and subsequently Rollup 4. After installation, new move requests remain queued indefinitely. Have tried the following:
1. Re-prepping AD (setup /p)
2. Checking the MRS configs on each CAS server (config file parameters are set to 5 simultaneous moves)
3. Verified health of all DBs and copies for source and destination
4. Rebooted all CAS servers
5. Moved all databases back and forth between DAG nodes.
6. Increased MRS logging to Expert level but nothing appears in Event Viewer except for stop and start of MRS service.
7. Checked move request logs
8. Checked Exchange permissions inheritance on all OUs and objects.
9. Targeted move requests to specific CAS servers with -MRSServer
While the mailboxes are flagged with move parameters in AD, the CAS servers do not seem to be picking up the move request.
In all cases, the request remains queued and the only verbage in the request logs is "<Date/Time> <user DN> created move request".
I'm half tempted to tear out Rollup 4 but would prefer not to.
Any suggestions would be most appreciated.