I have 2 workbooks "A" and "B"
Workbook "A" contains many worksheets with data in the first 6 columns. Column A contains the date and time.
Wb"B" contains a few worksheets with identical names to the ones in Wb"A"
The macro should find two similarly named worksheets and then search column A for the latest date. If the date in WbA is later then the one in WbB (it always will be), then the macro should copy the missing data into WbB to match the date. It should do this for all the worksheets in WbB.
- in both workbooks there is a Sheet named "EURUSD"
- in WbA the date/time is 31/12/13 16:00 row 2000
- in WbB the date/time is 29/12/13 16:00 row 60
- The macro should copy the missing data of columns (A-F) in Wb"B" to row 60 in Wb"A" (12 rows)
- then repeat for all worksheets in WbA