Exchange Server 2013 Implementation
Posted on 2014-01-07
we are currently using exchange 2003 server and going for exchange 2013 soon. Before the new implementation I need to know some prerequisite steps. The number of mail
boxes are 200.
1) Hardware recommendations with appropriate sizing (which must support the business at least for next 5 years)
2) Best Redundancy for exchange 2013 , virtualisation methods
3) Total Software licenses required
4) Domain Controller with ADC.
5) Exchange 2013 Backup and Restore solutions (best third party solution)
we already have sonicwall firewall in place and DMZ config requirements for the new servers need to be defined. which all servers need to be in DMZ.