I have strange issue with created windows service application.
- created with Visual Studio 2012
- using command installutil.exe to install app
- app path C:\Program Files (x86)\Test\Service.exe
- with cmd installutil.exe app is succesfull installed of service >> and not problem start it
- because of app updates I want to uinstall service >>
Windows Could not stop the service on Local Computer
I open services with RunAsAdmin >> press stop, and get Error 1061
- then I use installutil.exe /u command >> status; The uinstall has completed.
- opening again services, but service is still there, and also not able to manually stop it
- then I have try to install, and uninstall service on Windows 7, and WORKS without issues.
Need really urgent help from someone. Thanks in advance for help!