Experts. I have a pretty complex query in our Access database. It displays the income guidelines for our apartment buildings. I used to use nested iif statements but there got to be too many different income limit percentages so I have to change my equations to the switch function.
Everything works/displays fine but we have 'previous year' buttons that display the limits from the past. When I click this button to go to a previous year and then close that screen to go back to the current year all my textboxes (which house the results from the switch function) turn to #error.
I have tried:
1. closing all these income limits screens and re-opening fresh thinking the same table is opening in both record sources and it doesn't like that but that didn't change anything.
2. also renamed text boxes on the screen to make sure they didn't match the actual field name. That didn't change anything.
I can attach the actual database if need be, it will just take some time. Please let me know if that would be helpful. Attached are some screen shots of the database and a text document with a snippet of the SQL.