Does anyone know of an application to create global Action Buttons (macro buttons) and Action Bars in Windows (2013)?
A while back, I spent a lot of time playing World of Warcraft. During that time, I came across a number of add-ons which enabled users to create their own user interface. As part of many of the add-ons was the ability to create custom Action Buttons to overlie the screen and act as customizable hotkeys (HotButtons) which by clicking, would launch any of a number of actions. The buttons had a number of great and very helpful features:
• user-defined size or dimensions
• arrange multiple buttons into action bars (or grids or columns)
• position buttons anywhere on the screen
• set to any level of transparency
• always on top but invisible until mouse-over
• insert customizable image or color
• insert text and position it inside the button
• and more
Now I'm hoping to find an application which has basically the same functionality but can be used globally (ie always on top of any app running in Windows).