hi guys, hope you are well.
if you arent aware of the fiasco that logmein is turning into and you currently use it, i would alert you to the following:
1) central licenses are now being billed per machine you have on your account. my renewal cost will be nearly £1k
2) the new plugin-less product sucks. you cant run multiple sessions in one browser, nor can you log in to multiple accounts, all of which you could do with the plug in version. you also have to download a 3.4mb file to do remote support on EVERY new remote support window you open- its not supposed to do this, its supposed to be persistent but theres many people including me who this is not working for.
theres no way in hell i am paying £1k per year so i need an alternative. i have about 2000 machines on my account, most of which are rarely accessed.
it needs to do the following:
1) persistent remote support (essential) so i can log in after business hours
2) multiple support session at once (essential) so i can remote more than 1 machine at once
3) it'd be nice if it did on demand access too (like logmein rescue)
i dont mind paying a few hundreds of pounds per year for this if necessary.
your thoughts please....