This is using a Exchange server 2010. Users using outlook to send/receive mails. However, there is a user told me that she saw 5000+ mails stuck in a folder called "Sync error". There are a lot of error log with the last 2 lines of error code as follows:
Microsoft Offline address book
The only check I did was to go to the console > server - Client access, double click the Default offline address distribution, and confirm the internal and external url:
internal url: http://mailsvr.abc.local/oab
External url: https://mail.abc.com/oab
I tried to browse into both urls, and after key-in administrator with password, a permission error was presented.
Please advise how to solve the problem