I have OCS 2007 running with Exchange 2010. I have 1 user getting an error on her Communicator that:
"Communicator could not retrieve calendar or Out of Office information from Exchange Web Services."
What I have tried so far:
1. Ensured Outlook is the default email program on IE, Control Panel and within Registry
2. Reset Outlook settings like taking out of Cached Mode and reentering Cached mode.
3. Creating new Outlook Profile
4. Removing user from COS server pool and re-adding
5. Checked and made sure Cert was correct.
6. Checked Settings for Communicator and ensured - Sign address and Update presence were correct and ticked and was well as MS Office Outlook being selected under Person Information Manager.
7. Clicking Reset Presence on Communicator
8. Run Outlook.exe /cleanfreebusy
9. Made sure others can see her free/busy on calendar.
10. Rebooting laptop after every method above was tried.
None of this have worked and she still has the error. Is this client side of server side and how can I get this resolved. This users OCS does not change her presence when she goes into meetings and calendar events she has on her Outlook throughout the day and requires that it does so.