I have been trying to resolve the following:
This was the final fix for a previous ASK:
I opened up the access database file referred to above. I anticipated the fix database would have a form with a command button to execute the registry fix. I think, though, the fix must have been applied to an open event on the form and it executed when I opened the database. I received an error on my Windows 8 system upon opening the form.
I don't know what to do from here, but the script error still persists.
Previous ASK below:
"I have created a Microsoft Access application automating the process of creating driving directions using Google Maps. The address data originates in Microsoft Access text boxes.
This used to work on my Windows 7 system. Now, I am getting the error on a Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 system. My client has one computer that is able to run the application without error. It is a Windows XP system running an older version of Microsoft Access."