(If you sort the table by email address, but sort by color, they will all be grouped together)
© 1996-2023 Experts Exchange, LLC. All rights reserved. Covered by US Patent
The steps I am recommending will preserve your original worksheets.
1. Copy the first worksheet into a new workbook.
2. Copy the email addresses from the second worksheet and paste them below the addresses on the list copy created in step 1. This will add all the email addresses from the second worksheet after the first worksheet.
3. Click on any cell in the list of email addresses.
4. Click on Data to use the Data Ribbon.
5. Click on Remove Duplicates in the Data Tools ribbon group.
6. Click OK - this will remove all duplicated lines in the data. IF you only want to delete lines where the email address is duplicated, uncheck the other column heading boxes leaving only your email address column selected. Then, click OK to remove the duplicates.
Feel free to ask additional questions.