Problem with Out of Office in Outlook
Posted on 2014-01-14
I'm having troubles with the Automatic replies (Out of Office assistent) within Outlook 2013. This is the case:
- some users can access the out of office option.
- some cannot. They get an error stating that the server is not available.
- the users that get often an error don't always get the error. Sometimes they can access it
- all users are in the same domain.
- it is not a rights issue. I have a useraccount with domain admin rights that has the problem.
I have checked the URLs in the Test E-mail autoconfiguration and it all looks good.
The OOO URLs can be opened via IE so no DNS or rights issue. I have a feeling that it has got something to do with authentication / certificates. I'm running Windows 8.
Anybody an idea how to proceed? I'm stuck now, don't know what else to check.