I have an Exchange 2010 SP1 DB> Accidentally deleted log files (as many other people did).
I have googled for tens of solutions but no one worked.
I tried to move all the rest of log files to a new folder.
I tried eseutil /mh and found that it's in dirty shutdown mode.
When trying to eseutil /p it gives error 1032 that file is locked or in use
I have shutdown all exchange services and still the same.
I used a file locking explorer utility to see if any other process is locking the file, but didn't find any thing locking.
Ok I will disable all AV and exchange services and will reboot the server. Right now I am copying the deb file away to another server. I will update you shortly.