• Just purchased Silex SX3000GB(MAC 00:80:92:5A:EE:41), and successfully installed on LAN.
• Installed SX Virtual Link on Windows 2000 SP3 server successfully
• SX Virtual Link detects USB dongle on SX-3000GB as device name: "VID [0x04B9] USB Token"
• When I "Connect" to the device in SX Virtual Link I receive the windows message below:
• ...\system32\Drivers\SNTNLUSB.SYS device driver could not be loaded. Error status was 0xc0000034
• And my software (Nexus) fails to see the USB dongle
Customer had old 2000 server, failing, can't afford to purchase new software. Have VM of Server 2000 running on new hardware