Client has Windstream (previously Nuvox) and has had for many years. Network works fine. 6 to 8 months ago we installed a few new Windows 7 machines with no issues. But within last 6 months, we've installed brand new Windows 7 systems on two networks, both with Windstream T-1 data circuits and in both offices we have the same problem. But ONLY with these brand new out-of-the-box systems:
Some web pages hang or don't fully load. Cannot connect to hosted Exchange servers. When we bring the systems to our own network, everything works fine. I've tried everything I know. I figure some sort of DNS issues, but have tried manual DNS entries, to no avail.
I'm just out of options.