Mails are getting deleted permanently from inbox and sent items
Posted on 2014-01-21
one of my office user's new mails are getting deleted from inbox and sent items!! this user is using a MacBook Air (Mac OS X 10.8.5) with windows outlook 2011.
Following points may help you:-
- Removed all the rules from outlook
- Same issue is happening in OWA and iPhone
- Configured outlook in a windows machine and opened with the switch outlook /cleanrules
- After that, issue seems to be resolved and I found the disappeared mails from recover deleted items but the user came up with the same issue again
- then I noticed that whenever this user open outlook 2011 from MacBook, mails are getting deleted from OWA, iPhone and the newly configured windows machine.
-I have removed the exchange account from outlook 2011 and added again but still its deleting.
Any idea why this is happening?