I'm attempting to test auditing out (for files/folders), and I'm bumping into an issue:
I have adjusted the audit object access to Success/Failure under Group Policy, and I've added the OU I want under the folder auditing settings (under security > advanced > auditing). Well, it creates the events just fine; however, any time I refresh the event log or move around in the folder/files specified (under user in OU on client computer), the security log is SPAMMED with 560/562 entries. I'm trying to keep it limited to just what I need (i.e., I don't need 560/562 entries when I refresh the log and if a success or failure occurs 1-2 entries would be ideal).
(Side note: I've disabled "Audit: Audit the access of global system objects" under Local Policies > Security Options.)