Manage projects of all sizes how you want. Great for personal to-do lists, project milestones, team priorities and launch plans.
- Combine task lists, docs, spreadsheets, and chat in one
- View and edit from mobile/offline
- Cut down on emails
Dynamic updates can be sent for any of the following reasons or events:
* An IP address is added, removed, or modified in the TCP/IP properties configuration for any one of the installed network connections.
* An IP address lease changes or renews with the DHCP server any one of the installed network connections. For example, when the computer is started or if the ipconfig /renew command is used.
* The ipconfig /registerdns command is used to manually force a refresh of the client name registration in DNS.
* At startup time, when the computer is turned on.
* A member server is promoted to a domain controller.
When one of the previous events triggers a dynamic update, the DNS Client service (not the DHCP Client service) sends updates.
|Backing up a vmware workstation||3||32|
|Yahoo/bellsouth.net reports my sender as a possible fraud/spoof following an on-premises Exchange to Office 365 Exchange Cutover Migration||3||35|
|Autodiscover not working when outside the organization||5||36|
|contractual requirements for app hosting||3||23|
Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.
Connect with top rated Experts
9 Experts available now in Live!